Here are some great resources for first time home buyers located in New Jersey. These mortgages, grants, and other programs cover varying areas including; All of New Jersey, South Jersey, or specific county programs like Gloucester, Camden, Salem, or Burlington County, NJ.
There is also an in depth section regarding credit scoring and credit restoration/repair. If you would like more information feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone, or text. (See below or look in the right column).
NJ FIRST TIME HOME BUYER MORTGAGE PROGRAMS
- NJ First Time Home Buyer Grant Program
- Tax Credit Loan Program: The "Prefund" Program
- $8000 Tax Credit Information for First-Time Home Buyers
- First Time Buyer Options in South Jersey
- 100% Financing in Williamstown, NJ (Or many other places in South Jersey)
- NJ First-Time Home Buyer Mortgages and Grants
CREDIT SCORING RESOURCE
- Credit Scoring - What Makes Up My Credit Score? (1 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Payment History (2 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Balances (3 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - History (4 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Mix of Accounts (5 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Inquiries (6 of 6)
- Why I'm Stressing Over Someone Else's Credit
- Energy Efficient Credits and Helpful Energy Links
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers....How Knowing the Rules Can Help You Obtain a Home Now!!!
Steve Kappre is a Mortgage Planner and lends in all 50 states, locally serving South Jersey’s Gloucester, Camden, and Salem County. Steve specializes in;
• All areas concerning First-Time Home Buyer Mortgages, grants, down payment assistance, police and fire loans, rehab loans, and more.
• Equity Management strategies for high-end homes and high net worth individuals.
Contact Steve Kappre directly at 856-419-3561 or at www.stevekappre.com