NJ FIRST TIME HOME BUYER FAQ: TIPS, GUIDES, PROGRAMS, CREDITS, GRANTS, AND MORE!
- Tax Credit Loan Program: The "Prefund" Program
- $8000 Tax Credit Information for First-Time Home Buyers
- First Time Buyer Options in South Jersey
- NJ First-Time Home Buyer Mortgages and Grants
- $8,000 FIRST TIME BUYER TAX CREDIT - CHECK RECEIVED !!!!
- Understanding and Using All of Your First Time Home Buyer Options
- Understanding Seller Concessions | Seller Paid Closing Costs | Seller Contributions | Seller Assist
- Home Buying Tips
- Financing and Mortgages with a Credit Score Below 620
- NJ First Time Home Buyer Grant Program
- 100% Financing in Gloucester County, NJ
CREDIT SCORING RESOURCE
- Credit Scoring - What Makes Up My Credit Score? (1 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Payment History (2 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Balances (3 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - History (4 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Mix of Accounts (5 of 6)
- Credit Scoring - Inquiries (6 of 6)
- Why I'm Stressing Over Someone Else's Credit
- Energy Efficient Credits and Helpful Energy Links
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers....How Knowing the Rules Can Help You Obtain a Home Now!!!
For additional information and questions regarding first time home buyer options, mortgages, grants, or any other mortgage or real estate related questions, feel free to contact Steve Kappre below. With years of local service as a local first time home buyer specialist, you can have all of your needs met with just one phone call.