NJ First Time Home Buyer Seminar: South Jersey - Clearview Adult Community School Class
Are you a first time home buyer in New Jersey? Do you need more information to make an educated decision for buying a home? Buying a home isn't a snap decision, it is a pivitol time in life, and means that making good decisions when buying a home can effect the life of you and your family for many years to come.
- First Time Home Buyer Grants
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Programs: FHA, USDA, Specialty loans
- Upfront costs to expect as a buyer
- How to read a Good Faith Estimate
- The process of buying a home from A-Z
- Credit scoring info and tips
- Q&A session
Registration required - more information below.
Place and Location
Wednesday, October 14th | 7pm
Clearview High School, 625 Breakneck Road, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
To Register for this class - View the Class Brochure and Follow the Instructions or contact Steve for help.